Rising Edge is committed to protecting the environment. Our objective is to achieve the highest level of environmental protection and sustainability in every phase of our operation. This is based on the philosophy that environmental damage is preventable and that a ‘Minimum Environmental Impact’ goal is achievable.
Rising Edge takes a proactive approach on project work activities to minimize the effect and impact on the environment. We are prepared for and respond quickly and effectively to any incidents to minimize environmental impact. Importantly, we implement meaningful lessons learned to prevent similar incidents in the future.
It is the policy of Rising Edge to abide by all of the environmental protection standards of governing agencies, client protocols, and industry best practices. The threat to our environment is real and we will act on the opportunity to make a positive impact through affirmative leadership as demonstrated by this company. Environmental Protection and proper resource management is a top priority during the course of our work.
Environmental Protection Plans
- Soil Management and Disposal
- Oil Handling and Transportation
- Spill mitigation and response
- Notification on rare plant species
- Nesting/Migratory birds and sweeps
- Endangered species
- Post-construction Reclamation
- Noxious weed control and seeding
- Daily environmental inspections
- Bi-weekly environmental
- Corrective actions
- Daily Tool Box meetings
- Tracking of near misses and environmental hazards
- Weekly Safety and Environment meetings
- Reviews of our EPP’s
- Pertinent environmental reminders
- Monitoring environmental performance