Reporting to the Accounting Supervisor, the role of the billing clerk is to process the financial transaction records and prepare regular reports to support Divisional decision making. The billing clerk is responsible to correspond with customers regarding payments, issue invoices, and process credit memos. The billing clerk will also be tasked with updating accounting records with issued invoices, new payments, customer information, etc.
Apply with Us Today – email@example.com
We thank all applicants for their keen interest in working for Rising Edge Group. Due to the volume of responses we receive, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Creating and issuing invoices to customers
- Processing credit memos.
- Preparing account statements for customers
- Following up on outstanding payments and answering customer queries
- Monitoring all payments and preparing monthly billing reports.
- Managing account balances and resolving inconsistencies
- Assisting the accounting department with the preparation of financial reports
- Updating accounting records with issued invoices, processed payments, new balances, and customer contact information
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration and experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience preferred
- 3 or more years of progressive accounting experience
- Proven experience as billing clerk or general accounting experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and a working knowledge of ViewPoint Construction Software would be an asset
- Strong Excel data manipulation skills would be considered an asset (Pivot tables, vlookups, etc)
- Prior experience working with/interpreting contract terms and conditions would be an asset
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills would be an asset