PANEL SHOP WIREMAN
Reporting to the Panel Shop Foreman, the Panel Shop Wireman is responsible for assembly of electronic components and circuit boards. In this role the Panel Shop Wireman is expected to read, understand and work off of engineering prints, and be able to adjust and trim materials from components as per those engineering prints. The Panel Shop Wireman attaches hardware, clamps and switches to assemblies and performs other wiring as required.
Apply with Us Today – firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their keen interest in working for Rising Edge Group. Due to the volume of responses we receive, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Responsible for soldering, assembly of electronic components and circuit boards
- Be able to read, understand, and work off of the engineering prints.
- Able to connect and hook up electronic components while adhering to the panel shop’s protocol and procedures
- Ability to read and use drawings, routings, specifications, part numbers, and other shop documents
- Assemble and attach hardware, clamps, knobs, and switches, to assemblies
- Adjust or trims materials from components to achieve specified electrical or dimensional characteristics
- Install finish assemblies or subassemblies in cases and cabinets
- Using soldering or related bonding procedures and equipment, connect component’s leads wires to printed circuit and connect wires between individual component leads and other components, connectors, terminals, and contact points
- Position and align parts in specified relationship to each fixture, or other holding devices using crimps, screws, bolts or rivets to secure parts in place, using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment
- Read work orders, follow production drawings and sample assemblies, receive verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed
- Perform testing on assembly or final repairs
- Previous experience working in the construction industry an asset
- Must be familiar with using hand tools
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and peripheral vision and depth percepti,on