Reporting to the Estimating Manager, the role of the Project Estimator is to prepare engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) cost estimates and is responsible to deliver a complete proposal for high voltage electrical projects. The Project Estimator identifies value engineering and other cost saving opportunities for the organization.
Apply with Us Today – firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their keen interest in working for Rising Edge Group. Due to the volume of responses we receive, only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Prepare complete proposals while ensuring compliancy with RFP requirements. This includes the preparation of complete cost estimates for electric transmission, distribution, substation, generation and industrial projects
- Assist project team with the project life-cycle in tracking and understanding basis of cost estimate
- General Tasks as required
- Electrical Technologist Diploma and/or Construction Electrician required, Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration or a related field is preferred
- Candidate must possess experience in understanding blueprints, specifications, proposals, and other documentation to prepare time/cost/labor estimates for projects and services
- 3 or more years of experience in the Electric Utility Industry and/or possessing estimating knowledge of electric distribution, transmission and substation projects is preferred
- Ability to prepare construction schedules in Microsoft project and/or Primavera
- Proficiency in all applications within Microsoft Office Suite
- Must excel in analytical, organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-driven and have the ability to stay on-task for extended periods of time
- A team player whom is able to work with various partners from start until finish
- Must hold a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driver’s record