First Image: Richardson, Saskatchewan
Second Image: Cromer, Manitoba
Third Image: Glenavon, Saskatchewan
Enbridge Line 3 Pipeline Replacement
Location: Manitoba – Cromer, West Souris; and Saskatchewan – Craik, Richardson, Odessa, Glenavon
Date of completion: 2018
Scope: Brownfield and Greenfield Construction and Commissioning
The Line 3 Pipeline Replacement Program is the largest project in Enbridge history, stretching 1,660 km across three provinces from Hardisty, Alberta to Superior, Wisconsin.
Rising Edge was responsible for the electrical installations at six new pump station sites along the route – Craik, West Souris, Richardson, Odessa, Glenavon, and Cromer.
Across the six sites, Rising Edge completed scopes that included both greenfield construction and brownfield expansion work.
Additional scopes (at selected sites) included:
- LV Power, Control and Communication Cable supply and installation (including direct burial)
- MV Power Cable and tray supply and installation
- HV Busworks supply and installation
- Steel Structures supply and installation
- Installation of Enbridge supplied HV Apparatus
- Replacement of construction effected sections of fence